Initiatives and its staff have experience in most areas of the developing world, including Africa, the Mid-East, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Asia.
Initiatives' primary client base includes:
- United States Agency for International Development
- The World Bank
- Department for International Development (UK)
- United Nations Development Program
Initiatives has also partnered with many well-known international development organizations, including:
- Abt Associates Inc.
- Academy for Educational Development
- Boston University School of Public Health
- Family Health International
- John Snow, Inc.
- Management Sciences for Health
- New York State Dept. of Health AIDS Institute
- Save the Children
- University Research Co., LLC
- Winrock International
Selected projects that highlight the breadth and depth of Initiatives' expertise are detailed in this section.